- Tickets for the events organized by The Kujawsko-Pomorski Music Theatre can be purchased from the theatre Box Office at Żeglarska 8 St., Torun, from Monday to Friday, 10:00 to 17:00 and on the day of the event, an hour before show-time.
- Ticket reservations can be made at the theatre Box Office – in person: ul. Żeglarska 8, Torun, by phone: 512 982 813, 56 678 75 19 or by email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Reservations must be paid no later than the three days before the scheduled event. Please notify the Box Office when cancelling a reservation. We reserve the right to offer your tickets for re-sale should you fail to collect before the agreed date.
- We do not accept reservations on the day of the scheduled event.
Cash and Credit Cards:
- Tickets are available to purchase online and through the MyBenefit cafeteria system .
- In the case of payment for reservation by bank transfer (account number 02 1160 2202 0000 0002 6475 7709), please send confirmation (with name of the event and number of tickets in transfer title) of transfer to: email@example.com
- Ticket refunds are accepted at least 72 hours before the scheduled event.
- Gift vouchers worth 30 zł per person can be used on the Theatres own productions.
WARNING! Please be advised that latecomers to a scheduled event will be admitted into the auditorium only during the interval. For events performed without intervals, latecomers will not be admitted after it has started. In this case, tickets will not be refundable.